Reaper 6.10 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Reaper 6.10 from your PClrepacks.ru
. You can find out more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.reaper.fm/
to get more facts about Reaper 6.10 on lrepacks.ru's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reaper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Reaper 6.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reaper\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. reaper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 13.10 MB (13740032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Reaper 6.10. They occupy about 17.14 MB (17971826
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reamote.exe (2.12 MB)
- reaper.exe (13.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (360.62 KB)
- reaper_host32.exe (197.00 KB)
- reaper_host64.exe (480.50 KB)
The current page applies to Reaper 6.10 version 6.10
Reaper 6.10 is an application marketed by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Reaper 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Reaper 6.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reaper 6.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Reaper 6.10". If it exists on your system the Reaper 6.10 application will be found very quickly. When you select Reaper 6.10 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reaper 6.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reaper 6.10:
- The software company is: https://www.reaper.fm/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reaper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reaper 6.10.
8. After removing Reaper 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reaper 6.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reaper 6.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reaper 6.10 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Reaper 6.10 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reaper 6.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:13:01.823