Realtek PC Camera
This page is about Realtek PC Camera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek PC Camera. Realtek PC Camera's primary file takes about 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) and is named revcon.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek PC Camera. They occupy an average of 8.60 MB (9021248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.23 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (138.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek PC Camera version 6.2.9200.10242
only. For other Realtek PC Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Realtek PC Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Realtek PC Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera". The Realtek PC Camera application will be found automatically. When you select Realtek PC Camera in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-05 03:40:21.550