Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RAVCpl64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.04 MB (13672152 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 17.24 MB (18078344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16854
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:56:23.633