Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary file takes about 178.14 KB (182416 bytes) and is named DTSAudioService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take an average of 26.25 MB (27524880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (94.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.75 KB)
- CXAPOAgent.exe (712.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (178.14 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (197.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (132.06 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1.01 MB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (14.25 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (265.75 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (7.47 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- vncutil.exe (431.15 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5285
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CXAPOAgent64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\rtkhdasetting\1179F813\DefaultDefaultMicGain.reg
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\rtkhdasetting\1179F821\DefaultDefaultMicGain.reg
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\rtkhdasetting\1179F823\DefaultDefaultMicGain.reg
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\rtkhdasetting\1179F825\DefaultDefaultMicGain.reg
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\rtkhdasetting\setting.ini
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 23:01:02.133