Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 213.60 KB (218728 bytes) on disk and is titled DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 36.22 MB (37975680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.70 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (725.19 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- EP64.exe (3.77 MB)
- FMAPP.exe (143.16 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.44 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (17.54 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (316.95 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.84 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (2.33 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5266
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 20:54:39.613