Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 213.63 KB (218760 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 30.05 MB (31510216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.44 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.74 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.72 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.63 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.55 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.41 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.96 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (313.50 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.65 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.70 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.13 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5283
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:32:54.637