Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 213.64 KB (218768 bytes) on disk and is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 29.39 MB (30822632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.75 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.64 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.34 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.66 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (302.12 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.38 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.70 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.14 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5205
only. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-24 17:22:20.580