Realtek Drivers Update Utility
Realtek Drivers Update Utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility from your systemDGTSoft Inc.
. Further information on DGTSoft Inc. can be found here
. More details about Realtek Drivers Update Utility can be seen at http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/realtek-drivers-update-utility.htm
. Realtek Drivers Update Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Realtek Drivers Update Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 12.60 MB (13207552 bytes) on disk and is called DriverUpdateUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek Drivers Update Utility. They take an average of 13.29 MB (13940569
bytes) on disk.
- DriverUpdateUtility.exe (12.60 MB)
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
Realtek Drivers Update Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek Drivers Update Utility when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Realtek Drivers Update Utility
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\DPInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\DriverBackUp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\driverlib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\DriverUpdateUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\KillTask.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\update.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\setup.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Realtek Drivers Update Utility_is1
Realtek Drivers Update Utility is an application marketed by DGTSoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek Drivers Update Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek Drivers Update Utility". The Realtek Drivers Update Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek Drivers Update Utility in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek Drivers Update Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Realtek Drivers Update Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/realtek-drivers-update-utility.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek Drivers Update Utility.
8. After uninstalling Realtek Drivers Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek Drivers Update Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek Drivers Update Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-17 08:44:09.610