Realtek Card Reader
Realtek Card Reader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek Card Reader from your computerRealtek Semiconduct Corp.
. Check out here
for more details on Realtek Semiconduct Corp.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Card Reader folder (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek Card Reader's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtCRU64.exe /uows\RtCRU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek Card Reader contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.89 MB (5129784
bytes) on disk.
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- Rmb.exe (550.21 KB)
- RtCRU64.exe (4.13 MB)
- SetEHCIKey.exe (55.71 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek Card Reader version 6.3.9600.27053
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek Card Reader:
...click to view all...
Realtek Card Reader is an application released by Realtek Semiconduct Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Realtek Card Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek Card Reader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek Card Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek Card Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek Card Reader application will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek Card Reader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek Card Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek Card Reader.
8. After uninstalling Realtek Card Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek Card Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek Card Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek Card Reader by Realtek Semiconduct Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek Card Reader by Realtek Semiconduct Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek Card Reader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 16:59:09.237