Realms of Gold
Realms of Gold is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realms of Gold from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on GameHouse, Inc.. More info about the program Realms of Gold can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The entire uninstall command line for Realms of Gold is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\REALMS~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\REALMS~1\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file is named RealmsOfGold.exe and occupies 689.71 KB (706268 bytes).
Realms of Gold is comprised of the following executables which occupy 977.20 KB (1000651
bytes) on disk:
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- GHG_keygen_RaBBiT (2).exe (73.92 KB)
- RealmsOfGold.exe (689.71 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
This info is about Realms of Gold version 126.96.36.199
Realms of Gold is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Realms of Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Realms of Gold from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realms of Gold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realms of Gold". If it exists on your system the Realms of Gold program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realms of Gold in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realms of Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Realms of Gold:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\REALMS~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\REALMS~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realms of Gold.
8. After removing Realms of Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realms of Gold that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realms of Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realms of Gold by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realms of Gold by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realms of Gold in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:26:34.020