This web page is about RealTimes (RealPlayer) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RealTimes (RealPlayer) from your computerRealNetworks
. More information on RealNetworks can be seen here
. More details about RealTimes (RealPlayer) can be found at http://www.real.com
. RealTimes (RealPlayer) is commonly installed in the C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for RealTimes (RealPlayer) is C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|18.0. The application's main executable file is called realplay.exe and its approximative size is 261.56 KB (267840 bytes).
RealTimes (RealPlayer) contains of the executables below. They take 73.90 MB (77492352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (100.56 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (15.06 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (120.56 KB)
- realconverter.exe (125.56 KB)
- realjbox.exe (50.06 KB)
- realplay.exe (261.56 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (122.56 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (31.06 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (20.56 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (946.56 KB)
- rtcreator.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (123.09 KB)
- dbclean.exe (727.09 KB)
- msgtest.exe (49.59 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (24.09 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.06 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (1.08 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (187.09 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (128.59 KB)
- segmenter.exe (48.09 KB)
- setup.exe (59.40 MB)
- Setup.exe (6.58 MB)
- r1puninst.exe (803.06 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (80.06 KB)
- realsched.exe (280.06 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (119.56 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.56 KB)
The current page applies to RealTimes (RealPlayer) version 18.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RealTimes (RealPlayer):
RealTimes (RealPlayer) is a program released by the software company RealNetworks. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove RealTimes (RealPlayer) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RealTimes (RealPlayer) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RealTimes (RealPlayer) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealTimes (RealPlayer)". The RealTimes (RealPlayer) application will be found automatically. When you select RealTimes (RealPlayer) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RealTimes (RealPlayer), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealTimes (RealPlayer):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|18.0
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RealTimes (RealPlayer).
8. After uninstalling RealTimes (RealPlayer), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RealTimes (RealPlayer) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealTimes (RealPlayer) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RealTimes (RealPlayer) by RealNetworks from your PC, nor are we saying that RealTimes (RealPlayer) by RealNetworks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RealTimes (RealPlayer) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:08:37.160