RealPlayer Basic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the RealPlayer Basic program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update folder, depending on the user's option during install. A way to uninstall RealPlayer Basic from your PC
RealPlayer Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 181.50 KB (185856
bytes) on disk:
- nddeserv.exe (10.50 KB)
- rnuninst.exe (88.50 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (82.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling RealPlayer Basic we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by RealPlayer Basic when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\RealPlayer Basic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 6.0
Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall RealPlayer Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RealPlayer Basic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RealPlayer Basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealPlayer Basic". If it exists on your system the RealPlayer Basic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RealPlayer Basic in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RealPlayer Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RealPlayer Basic.
8. After removing RealPlayer Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealPlayer Basic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130