This info is about RealPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RealPlayer from your computerSono Control Inc.
. You can read more on Sono Control Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about RealPlayer can be seen at http://www.sonocontrol.com
. Usually the RealPlayer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Support for RealPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for RealPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Support for RealPlayer\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the RealPlayer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 58.10 KB (59490 bytes) on disk.
RealPlayer is composed of the following executables which occupy 58.10 KB (59490
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
RealPlayer is a program released by the software company Sono Control Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall RealPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RealPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RealPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "RealPlayer". The RealPlayer application will be found automatically. After you click RealPlayer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RealPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.sonocontrol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Support for RealPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RealPlayer.
8. After uninstalling RealPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RealPlayer by Sono Control Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RealPlayer by Sono Control Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RealPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:19:54.710