This info is about RealNetworks RealPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RealNetworks RealPlayer from your computerRealNetworks
. You can find out more on RealNetworks or check for application updates here
. More details about the app RealNetworks RealPlayer can be seen at http://www.real.com
. RealNetworks RealPlayer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer directory, subject to the user's choice. RealNetworks RealPlayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|18.1. realplay.exe is the RealNetworks RealPlayer's primary executable file and it takes circa 245.83 KB (251728 bytes) on disk.
RealNetworks RealPlayer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 84.05 MB (88130822
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (110.33 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (25.83 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (121.33 KB)
- realconverter.exe (136.83 KB)
- realjbox.exe (52.83 KB)
- realplay.exe (245.83 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (130.83 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (39.83 KB)
- rpbgconverter.exe (110.33 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (32.83 KB)
- videodl.exe (7.18 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (955.83 KB)
- rtcreator.exe (1.63 MB)
- uninst.exe (150.21 KB)
- dbclean.exe (1.00 MB)
- msgtest.exe (57.21 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (26.21 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (966.71 KB)
- rpsystray.exe (4.81 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (250.73 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (172.73 KB)
- segmenter.exe (60.21 KB)
- StreamAnalyzer.exe (2.36 MB)
- setup.exe (61.80 MB)
- r1puninst.exe (911.33 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (90.33 KB)
- realsched.exe (344.83 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (114.33 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (283.33 KB)
This page is about RealNetworks RealPlayer version 18.1.10
only. For more RealNetworks RealPlayer versions please click below:
RealNetworks RealPlayer is an application offered by RealNetworks. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase RealNetworks RealPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RealNetworks RealPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealNetworks RealPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealNetworks RealPlayer". The RealNetworks RealPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RealNetworks RealPlayer in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RealNetworks RealPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealNetworks RealPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|18.1
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RealNetworks RealPlayer.
8. After uninstalling RealNetworks RealPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealNetworks RealPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RealNetworks RealPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RealNetworks RealPlayer by RealNetworks from your computer, we are not saying that RealNetworks RealPlayer by RealNetworks is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RealNetworks RealPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:15:30.420