You can find below detailed information on how to remove RealCombos for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RealCombos from your systemPG Music Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on PG Music Inc.. Click on http://www.pgmusic.com
to get more info about RealCombos on PG Music Inc.'s website. Usually the RealCombos application is to be found in the C:\bb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling RealCombos is "C:\Program Files\uninstall\unins003.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 698.20 KB (714958 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins002.exe.
RealCombos is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.73 MB (2859996
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.21 KB)
- unins003.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins002.exe (698.20 KB)
RealCombos is an application released by PG Music Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase RealCombos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RealCombos from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealCombos or simply click the Search field and type in "RealCombos". If it is installed on your PC the RealCombos program will be found very quickly. When you click RealCombos in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RealCombos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealCombos:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\uninstall\unins003.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RealCombos.
8. After removing RealCombos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RealCombos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RealCombos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RealCombos by PG Music Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RealCombos by PG Music Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RealCombos in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:42:54.333