RealAir Spitfire XIV
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RealAir Spitfire XIV for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RealAir Spitfire XIV from your computerRealAir Simulations
. You can read more on RealAir Simulations or check for application updates here
. Further information about RealAir Spitfire XIV can be seen at http://www.realairsimulations.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\RealAir\spitxiv04\Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RealAir Spitfire XIV is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\RealAir\spitxiv04\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\RealAir\spitxiv04\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 439.50 KB (450048 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RealAir Spitfire XIV. They take 439.50 KB (450048
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (439.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 07.1.01
of RealAir Spitfire XIV.
RealAir Spitfire XIV is a program marketed by the software company RealAir Simulations. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall RealAir Spitfire XIV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RealAir Spitfire XIV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RealAir Spitfire XIV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealAir Spitfire XIV". The RealAir Spitfire XIV application will be found automatically. After you select RealAir Spitfire XIV in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RealAir Spitfire XIV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealAir Spitfire XIV:
- The publisher is: http://www.realairsimulations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\RealAir\spitxiv04\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\RealAir\spitxiv04\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RealAir Spitfire XIV.
8. After uninstalling RealAir Spitfire XIV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealAir Spitfire XIV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealAir Spitfire XIV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RealAir Spitfire XIV by RealAir Simulations from your computer, we are not saying that RealAir Spitfire XIV by RealAir Simulations is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RealAir Spitfire XIV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 13:39:04.530