RealAir Spitfire 2008
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall RealAir Spitfire 2008 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall RealAir Spitfire 2008 from your PCRealAir Simulations
. More data about RealAir Simulations can be read here
. You can see more info related to RealAir Spitfire 2008 at http://www.realairsimulations.com
. Usually the RealAir Spitfire 2008 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\spit08\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during install. RealAir Spitfire 2008's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\spit08\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 462.50 KB (473600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with RealAir Spitfire 2008. They occupy about 925.00 KB (947200
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (462.50 KB)
The current page applies to RealAir Spitfire 2008 version 07.2.05
RealAir Spitfire 2008 is an application by RealAir Simulations. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove RealAir Spitfire 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RealAir Spitfire 2008 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RealAir Spitfire 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "RealAir Spitfire 2008". If it is installed on your PC the RealAir Spitfire 2008 app will be found automatically. After you click RealAir Spitfire 2008 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RealAir Spitfire 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealAir Spitfire 2008:
- The publisher is: http://www.realairsimulations.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\spit08\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RealAir Spitfire 2008.
8. After removing RealAir Spitfire 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealAir Spitfire 2008 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RealAir Spitfire 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RealAir Spitfire 2008 by RealAir Simulations from your PC, nor are we saying that RealAir Spitfire 2008 by RealAir Simulations is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RealAir Spitfire 2008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-19 06:33:06.280