RealAir SF260 For FSX
This page contains complete information on how to remove RealAir SF260 For FSX for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall RealAir SF260 For FSX from your computerRealAir Simulations
. More information about RealAir Simulations can be read here
. More information about the software RealAir SF260 For FSX can be found at http://www.realairsimulations.com
. Usually the RealAir SF260 For FSX program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\sf26007\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling RealAir SF260 For FSX is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\sf26007\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 439.50 KB (450048 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with RealAir SF260 For FSX. They occupy about 439.50 KB (450048
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (439.50 KB)
The current page applies to RealAir SF260 For FSX version 07.4.01
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RealAir SF260 For FSX:
RealAir SF260 For FSX is an application by RealAir Simulations. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RealAir SF260 For FSX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RealAir SF260 For FSX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealAir SF260 For FSX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealAir SF260 For FSX". If it is installed on your PC the RealAir SF260 For FSX app will be found very quickly. When you select RealAir SF260 For FSX in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RealAir SF260 For FSX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealAir SF260 For FSX:
- The publisher is: http://www.realairsimulations.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\sf26007\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RealAir SF260 For FSX.
8. After removing RealAir SF260 For FSX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RealAir SF260 For FSX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RealAir SF260 For FSX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RealAir SF260 For FSX by RealAir Simulations from your computer, we are not saying that RealAir SF260 For FSX by RealAir Simulations is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RealAir SF260 For FSX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 01:17:11.683