RealAir Beech Duke 2009
RealAir Beech Duke 2009 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RealAir Beech Duke 2009 from your PCRealAir Simulations
. Additional info about RealAir Simulations can be read here
. More information about RealAir Beech Duke 2009 can be seen at http://www.realairsimulations.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\duke09\Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RealAir Beech Duke 2009 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\duke09\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\duke09\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". RealAir Beech Duke 2009's primary file takes around 462.50 KB (473600 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in RealAir Beech Duke 2009. They occupy 462.50 KB (473600
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (462.50 KB)
The current page applies to RealAir Beech Duke 2009 version 07.1.5031.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RealAir Beech Duke 2009:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove RealAir Beech Duke 2009 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RealAir Beech Duke 2009:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FSX Addons\RealAir Simulations\Beech Duke 2009
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FSX Addons\RealAir Simulations\Beech Duke 2009\Config Panel.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FSX Addons\RealAir Simulations\Beech Duke 2009\Flying Guide.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FSX Addons\RealAir Simulations\Beech Duke 2009\KFC 225 Autopilot Manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FSX Addons\RealAir Simulations\Beech Duke 2009\Pilots Charts.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beech Duke 200907.1.503 (V1.5)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\RealAir Simulations\Beech Duke 2009
RealAir Beech Duke 2009 is an application by RealAir Simulations. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase RealAir Beech Duke 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RealAir Beech Duke 2009 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RealAir Beech Duke 2009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealAir Beech Duke 2009". If it is installed on your PC the RealAir Beech Duke 2009 application will be found very quickly. When you select RealAir Beech Duke 2009 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RealAir Beech Duke 2009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealAir Beech Duke 2009:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.realairsimulations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\duke09\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RealAir\duke09\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RealAir Beech Duke 2009.
8. After removing RealAir Beech Duke 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RealAir Beech Duke 2009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RealAir Beech Duke 2009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RealAir Beech Duke 2009 by RealAir Simulations from your PC, nor are we saying that RealAir Beech Duke 2009 by RealAir Simulations is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RealAir Beech Duke 2009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:37:54.740