This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Real Poker for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Real Poker from your computerGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. You can find out more on GameTop Pte. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Real Poker on GameTop Pte. Ltd.'s web page. Usually the Real Poker program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Real Poker folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Real Poker is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Real Poker\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called game.exe and its approximative size is 512.00 KB (524288 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Real Poker. They take 1.28 MB (1340069
bytes) on disk.
- desktop.exe (91.00 KB)
- game.exe (512.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This info is about Real Poker version 1.0
Real Poker is a program by the software company GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Real Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Real Poker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Real Poker or simply click the Search field and type in "Real Poker". The Real Poker program will be found automatically. After you click Real Poker in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Real Poker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Real Poker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Real Poker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Real Poker.
8. After uninstalling Real Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Real Poker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Real Poker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Real Poker by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Real Poker by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Real Poker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 06:34:44.033