Real Hide IP
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Real Hide IP for Windows. Usually the Real Hide IP application is found in the C:\Program Files\RealHideIP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Real Hide IP's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\RealHideIP\uninst.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 3.58 MB (3753200 bytes) on disk and is called RealHideIP.exe. A guide to uninstall Real Hide IP from your PC
Real Hide IP is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.64 MB (3813569
bytes) on disk:
- RealHideIP.exe (3.58 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Real Hide IP version 126.96.36.199
Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Real Hide IP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Real Hide IP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Real Hide IP or simply click the Search feature and type in "Real Hide IP". If it is installed on your PC the Real Hide IP program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Real Hide IP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Real Hide IP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Real Hide IP:
- The web site of the program is: http://clientn.real-hide-ip.com/client/?PID=RHI&&ACTION=?uninstall
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RealHideIP\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Real Hide IP.
8. After uninstalling Real Hide IP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Real Hide IP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Real Hide IP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130