Real Desktop 2.08 Free
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Real Desktop 2.08 Free for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Real Desktop 2.08 Free from your PCSchillergames
. More information on Schillergames can be seen here
. More details about Real Desktop 2.08 Free can be found at http://www.real-desktop.de/
. Usually the Real Desktop 2.08 Free program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Real Desktop 2.08 Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Desktop\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.55 MB (4767744 bytes) on disk and is called rdesc.exe.
Real Desktop 2.08 Free contains of the executables below. They take 5.71 MB (5984457
bytes) on disk.
- rdesc.exe (4.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08
of Real Desktop 2.08 Free.
Real Desktop 2.08 Free is a program released by Schillergames. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Real Desktop 2.08 Free from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Real Desktop 2.08 Free or simply click the Search field and type in "Real Desktop 2.08 Free". If it exists on your system the Real Desktop 2.08 Free app will be found very quickly. After you click Real Desktop 2.08 Free in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Real Desktop 2.08 Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Real Desktop 2.08 Free:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.real-desktop.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free.
8. After removing Real Desktop 2.08 Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Real Desktop 2.08 Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Real Desktop 2.08 Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free by Schillergames from your computer, nor are we saying that Real Desktop 2.08 Free by Schillergames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:09:17.820