Real Desktop 1.74 Standard
This info is about Real Desktop 1.74 Standard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Real Desktop 1.74 Standard from your systemSchillergames
. Open here
where you can find out more on Schillergames. More information about Real Desktop 1.74 Standard can be found at http://www.real-desktop.de/
. Real Desktop 1.74 Standard is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Real Desktop folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Real Desktop 1.74 Standard is "C:\Program Files\Real Desktop\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 11.42 MB (11972608 bytes) on disk and is titled Real Desktop.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Real Desktop 1.74 Standard. They take about 12.58 MB (13193071
bytes) on disk.
- Real Desktop.exe (11.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Real Desktop 1.74 Standard version 1.74
Real Desktop 1.74 Standard is a program released by the software company Schillergames. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Real Desktop 1.74 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Real Desktop 1.74 Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Real Desktop 1.74 Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Real Desktop 1.74 Standard". If it is installed on your PC the Real Desktop 1.74 Standard app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Real Desktop 1.74 Standard in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Real Desktop 1.74 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Real Desktop 1.74 Standard:
- The software company is: http://www.real-desktop.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Real Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Real Desktop 1.74 Standard.
8. After uninstalling Real Desktop 1.74 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Real Desktop 1.74 Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Real Desktop 1.74 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Real Desktop 1.74 Standard by Schillergames from your computer, nor are we saying that Real Desktop 1.74 Standard by Schillergames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Real Desktop 1.74 Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:08:36.410