This web page contains complete information on how to remove ReadyTalk Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ReadyTalk Desktop from your systemReadyTalk
. Take a look here
for more details on ReadyTalk. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\carpet\AppData\Local\readytalk-desktop\app directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ReadyTalk Desktop is C:\Users\carpet\AppData\Local\readytalk-desktop\app\update.exe uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 50.52 MB (52971680 bytes) on disk and is titled ReadyTalk Desktop.exe.
ReadyTalk Desktop is comprised of the following executables which occupy 59.60 MB (62497408
bytes) on disk:
- OutlookIntegration.exe (2.51 MB)
- OutlookIntegration32.exe (2.51 MB)
- ReadyTalk Desktop.exe (50.52 MB)
- update.exe (4.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0630
of ReadyTalk Desktop. For other ReadyTalk Desktop versions please click below:
ReadyTalk Desktop is an application by ReadyTalk. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ReadyTalk Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ReadyTalk Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ReadyTalk Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "ReadyTalk Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the ReadyTalk Desktop application will be found very quickly. After you select ReadyTalk Desktop in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ReadyTalk Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ReadyTalk Desktop.
8. After uninstalling ReadyTalk Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ReadyTalk Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ReadyTalk Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ReadyTalk Desktop by ReadyTalk from your computer, nor are we saying that ReadyTalk Desktop by ReadyTalk is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ReadyTalk Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:30:14.943