Ready Reference CD
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Ready Reference CD for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ready Reference CD from your computerEncyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. More details about Ready Reference CD can be found at www.britannica.com
. Usually the Ready Reference CD application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Britannica 12.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Britannica 12.0\Ready Reference CD\Uninstall_Ready Reference CD\Uninstall Ready Reference CD.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ready Reference CD. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall Ready Reference CD.exe and occupies 113.00 KB (115712 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ready Reference CD. They take about 1.95 MB (2042194
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dictionary.exe (129.53 KB)
- starter.exe (129.53 KB)
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (186.23 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall Ready Reference CD.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0.0.0
of Ready Reference CD. You can find below info on other application versions of Ready Reference CD:
Ready Reference CD is an application marketed by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Ready Reference CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ready Reference CD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ready Reference CD or simply click the Search field and type in "Ready Reference CD". If it is installed on your PC the Ready Reference CD app will be found automatically. After you click Ready Reference CD in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ready Reference CD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ready Reference CD:
- The software company is: www.britannica.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Britannica 12.0\Ready Reference CD\Uninstall_Ready Reference CD\Uninstall Ready Reference CD.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ready Reference CD.
8. After uninstalling Ready Reference CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ready Reference CD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ready Reference CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ready Reference CD by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Ready Reference CD by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ready Reference CD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:43:34.697