You can find below details on how to remove ReadPal for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ReadPal from your PCCucoco Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Cucoco Ltd.. Please open http://www.readpal.com
if you want to read more on ReadPal on Cucoco Ltd.'s website. ReadPal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReadPal directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ReadPal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ReadPal\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1515008 bytes) on disk and is named ReadPal.exe.
ReadPal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.08 MB (2183946
bytes) on disk.
- ReadPal.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
ReadPal is an application offered by Cucoco Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ReadPal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ReadPal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ReadPal or simply activate the Search field and type in "ReadPal". If it is installed on your PC the ReadPal application will be found very quickly. After you click ReadPal in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ReadPal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReadPal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.readpal.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ReadPal\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ReadPal.
8. After removing ReadPal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ReadPal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ReadPal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ReadPal by Cucoco Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that ReadPal by Cucoco Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ReadPal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:38:07.357