This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ReSize Images for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ReSize Images from your systemMohammed Gamal Mahmoud
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud. You can read more about about ReSize Images at http://www.mohammedgamal.eb2a.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ReSize Images directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Windows\ReSize Images\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ReSize Images\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ReSize Images. ReSizeImages.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 912.00 KB (933888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ReSize Images. They occupy an average of 4.14 MB (4336111
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assembly.exe (1.78 MB)
- gmail.exe (391.30 KB)
- hotmail.exe (391.32 KB)
- ReSizeImages.exe (912.00 KB)
- ReSizeImages.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
- yahoo.exe (391.31 KB)
- help.exe (322.40 KB)
The current page applies to ReSize Images version 1.0
ReSize Images is an application marketed by the software company Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase ReSize Images is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ReSize Images from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ReSize Images or simply click the Search field and type in "ReSize Images". If it is installed on your PC the ReSize Images app will be found automatically. After you select ReSize Images in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ReSize Images, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReSize Images:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mohammedgamal.eb2a.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\ReSize Images\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ReSize Images\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ReSize Images.
8. After removing ReSize Images, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ReSize Images that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ReSize Images using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ReSize Images by Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud from your PC, we are not saying that ReSize Images by Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ReSize Images in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:47:52.743