ReHIPS version 2.4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.4.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.4.0 from your PCRehips
. Further information on Rehips can be seen here
. Please open https://rehips.com
if you want to read more on ReHIPS version 2.4.0 on Rehips's website. ReHIPS version 2.4.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ReHIPS folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing ReHIPS version 2.4.0 is C:\Program Files\ReHIPS\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ReHIPS version 2.4.0's primary file takes around 1.66 MB (1741384 bytes) and is named HIPSGui64.exe.
ReHIPS version 2.4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.48 MB (6794592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeployHelper64.exe (707.57 KB)
- DesktopTools64.exe (169.57 KB)
- EmptyStub64.exe (19.07 KB)
- FileManager64.exe (93.57 KB)
- HIPSAgent64.exe (483.07 KB)
- HIPSGui64.exe (1.66 MB)
- HIPSService64.exe (737.07 KB)
- RulesManager64.exe (1.35 MB)
- RunElevated64.exe (39.07 KB)
- RunLimited64.exe (35.57 KB)
- RunRestricted64.exe (100.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0
of ReHIPS version 2.4.0.
ReHIPS version 2.4.0 is an application by the software company Rehips. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove ReHIPS version 2.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ReHIPS version 2.4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ReHIPS version 2.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ReHIPS version 2.4.0". If it exists on your system the ReHIPS version 2.4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ReHIPS version 2.4.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ReHIPS version 2.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReHIPS version 2.4.0:
- The software company is: https://rehips.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReHIPS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ReHIPS version 2.4.0.
8. After removing ReHIPS version 2.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ReHIPS version 2.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ReHIPS version 2.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.4.0 by Rehips from your computer, nor are we saying that ReHIPS version 2.4.0 by Rehips is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 13:28:17.987