ReHIPS version 2.1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0 from your systemReCrypt
. You can find out more on ReCrypt or check for application updates here
. More data about the program ReHIPS version 2.1.0 can be seen at https://re-crypt.com
. ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ReCrypt\ReHIPS directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is "C:\Program Files\ReCrypt\ReHIPS\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.27 MB (1332848 bytes) on disk and is labeled HIPSGui64.exe.
The executables below are part of ReHIPS version 2.1.0. They take an average of 5.11 MB (5359936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (1.18 MB)
- CTFMon64.exe (28.61 KB)
- DeployHelper64.exe (547.11 KB)
- EmptyStub64.exe (19.11 KB)
- HIPSAgent64.exe (203.61 KB)
- HIPSGui64.exe (1.27 MB)
- HIPSService64.exe (418.11 KB)
- HookStub32.exe (106.11 KB)
- RulesPack64.exe (631.61 KB)
- RunElevated64.exe (34.11 KB)
- RunLimited64.exe (29.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.61 KB)
This page is about ReHIPS version 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is an application released by ReCrypt. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ReHIPS version 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ReHIPS version 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ReHIPS version 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the ReHIPS version 2.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ReHIPS version 2.1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ReHIPS version 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReHIPS version 2.1.0:
- The software company is: https://re-crypt.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ReCrypt\ReHIPS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling ReHIPS version 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ReHIPS version 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ReHIPS version 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ReHIPS version 2.1.0 by ReCrypt from your PC, we are not saying that ReHIPS version 2.1.0 by ReCrypt is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ReHIPS version 2.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 20:34:25.140