ReHIPS version 2.1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0 from your systemReCrypt
. You can find out more on ReCrypt or check for application updates here
. More data about the program ReHIPS version 2.1.0 can be seen at https://re-crypt.com
. ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ReCrypt\ReHIPS directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is "C:\Program Files\ReCrypt\ReHIPS\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.27 MB (1332848 bytes) on disk and is labeled HIPSGui64.exe.
The executables below are part of ReHIPS version 2.1.0. They take an average of 5.11 MB (5359936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (1.18 MB)
- CTFMon64.exe (28.61 KB)
- DeployHelper64.exe (547.11 KB)
- EmptyStub64.exe (19.11 KB)
- HIPSAgent64.exe (203.61 KB)
- HIPSGui64.exe (1.27 MB)
- HIPSService64.exe (418.11 KB)
- HookStub32.exe (106.11 KB)
- RulesPack64.exe (631.61 KB)
- RunElevated64.exe (34.11 KB)
- RunLimited64.exe (29.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.61 KB)
This page is about ReHIPS version 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is an application released by ReCrypt. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ReHIPS version 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ReHIPS version 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ReHIPS version 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the ReHIPS version 2.1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click ReHIPS version 2.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ReHIPS version 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReHIPS version 2.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://re-crypt.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ReCrypt\ReHIPS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ReHIPS version 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling ReHIPS version 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ReHIPS version 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ReHIPS version 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ReHIPS version 2.1.0 by ReCrypt from your PC, we are not saying that ReHIPS version 2.1.0 by ReCrypt is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ReHIPS version 2.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 20:34:25.140