ReCON - 232 1.25.0010
This info is about ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 from your systemLNC Technology Co., Ltd
. Additional info about LNC Technology Co., Ltd can be found here
. Further information about ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 can be seen at http://www.LNC.com.tw
. ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReCON - 232 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ReCON - 232 1.25.0010's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReCON - 232\uninst.exe. Prs232_s.exe is the ReCON - 232 1.25.0010's main executable file and it occupies close to 760.00 KB (778240 bytes) on disk.
ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 798.63 KB (817792
bytes) on disk.
- Prs232_s.exe (760.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (38.63 KB)
The current web page applies to ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 version 1.25.0010
ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 is a program marketed by the software company LNC Technology Co., Ltd. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 or simply click the Search field and type in "ReCON - 232 1.25.0010". If it is installed on your PC the ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ReCON - 232 1.25.0010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReCON - 232 1.25.0010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LNC.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReCON - 232\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ReCON - 232 1.25.0010.
8. After uninstalling ReCON - 232 1.25.0010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 by LNC Technology Co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 by LNC Technology Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ReCON - 232 1.25.0010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:04:56.447