RdpGuard version 6.1.7
RdpGuard version 6.1.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall RdpGuard version 6.1.7 from your PCNetSDK Software, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NetSDK Software, LLC. Please follow https://rdpguard.com/
if you want to read more on RdpGuard version 6.1.7 on NetSDK Software, LLC's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RdpGuard directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for RdpGuard version 6.1.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RdpGuard\unins000.exe. rdpguard-ui.exe is the RdpGuard version 6.1.7's primary executable file and it occupies about 1,006.13 KB (1030272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of RdpGuard version 6.1.7. They occupy an average of 3.91 MB (4095525
bytes) on disk.
- rdpguard-service-manager.exe (542.63 KB)
- rdpguard-svc.exe (1.70 MB)
- rdpguard-ui.exe (1,006.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RdpGuard version 6.1.7.
RdpGuard version 6.1.7 is an application released by NetSDK Software, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall RdpGuard version 6.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RdpGuard version 6.1.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RdpGuard version 6.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "RdpGuard version 6.1.7". If it exists on your system the RdpGuard version 6.1.7 app will be found automatically. When you select RdpGuard version 6.1.7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RdpGuard version 6.1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RdpGuard version 6.1.7:
- The software company is: https://rdpguard.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RdpGuard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RdpGuard version 6.1.7.
8. After uninstalling RdpGuard version 6.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RdpGuard version 6.1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RdpGuard version 6.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RdpGuard version 6.1.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that RdpGuard version 6.1.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RdpGuard version 6.1.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 12:29:45.740