RdpGuard version 5.4.9
RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RdpGuard version 5.4.9 from your systemNetSDK Software, LLC
. You can find out more on NetSDK Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rdpguard.com/
to get more info about RdpGuard version 5.4.9 on NetSDK Software, LLC's website. RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\RdpGuard directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is C:\Program Files\RdpGuard\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 906.63 KB (928384 bytes) on disk and is labeled rdpguard-ui.exe.
The following executables are installed along with RdpGuard version 5.4.9. They take about 3.23 MB (3391905
bytes) on disk.
- rdpguard-service-manager.exe (469.63 KB)
- rdpguard-svc.exe (1.20 MB)
- rdpguard-ui.exe (906.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of RdpGuard version 5.4.9.
RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is a program by the software company NetSDK Software, LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RdpGuard version 5.4.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RdpGuard version 5.4.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RdpGuard version 5.4.9". If it exists on your system the RdpGuard version 5.4.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RdpGuard version 5.4.9 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RdpGuard version 5.4.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RdpGuard version 5.4.9:
- The publisher is: https://rdpguard.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RdpGuard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RdpGuard version 5.4.9.
8. After uninstalling RdpGuard version 5.4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RdpGuard version 5.4.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RdpGuard version 5.4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RdpGuard version 5.4.9 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that RdpGuard version 5.4.9 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RdpGuard version 5.4.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 04:33:57.860