RdpGuard version 5.4.9
RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RdpGuard version 5.4.9 from your systemNetSDK Software, LLC
. You can find out more on NetSDK Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rdpguard.com/
to get more info about RdpGuard version 5.4.9 on NetSDK Software, LLC's website. RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\RdpGuard directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is C:\Program Files\RdpGuard\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 906.63 KB (928384 bytes) on disk and is labeled rdpguard-ui.exe.
The following executables are installed along with RdpGuard version 5.4.9. They take about 3.23 MB (3391905
bytes) on disk.
- rdpguard-service-manager.exe (469.63 KB)
- rdpguard-svc.exe (1.20 MB)
- rdpguard-ui.exe (906.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RdpGuard version 5.4.9.
RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is a program by the software company NetSDK Software, LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove RdpGuard version 5.4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RdpGuard version 5.4.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RdpGuard version 5.4.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RdpGuard version 5.4.9". The RdpGuard version 5.4.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RdpGuard version 5.4.9 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RdpGuard version 5.4.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RdpGuard version 5.4.9:
- The publisher is: https://rdpguard.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RdpGuard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RdpGuard version 5.4.9.
8. After uninstalling RdpGuard version 5.4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RdpGuard version 5.4.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RdpGuard version 5.4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RdpGuard version 5.4.9 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that RdpGuard version 5.4.9 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RdpGuard version 5.4.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 04:33:57.860