This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RazorSQL 8.0.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RazorSQL 8.0.5 from your computerRichardson Software, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Richardson Software, LLC. You can see more info about RazorSQL 8.0.5 at https://www.razorsql.com
. RazorSQL 8.0.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. RazorSQL 8.0.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe. razorsql_mem50.exe is the RazorSQL 8.0.5's primary executable file and it takes around 258.12 KB (264312 bytes) on disk.
RazorSQL 8.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.15 MB (5401640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (380.12 KB)
- razorsql_direct3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_noaccel.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_opengl.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.62 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (81.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (115.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (72.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.06 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (681.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.5
of RazorSQL 8.0.5.
RazorSQL 8.0.5 is a program by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase RazorSQL 8.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RazorSQL 8.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RazorSQL 8.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RazorSQL 8.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the RazorSQL 8.0.5 program will be found automatically. After you click RazorSQL 8.0.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RazorSQL 8.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RazorSQL 8.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RazorSQL 8.0.5.
8. After removing RazorSQL 8.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RazorSQL 8.0.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RazorSQL 8.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RazorSQL 8.0.5 by Richardson Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that RazorSQL 8.0.5 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RazorSQL 8.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 16:30:32.410