This web page is about RazorSQL 7.4.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall RazorSQL 7.4.5 from your PCRichardson Software, LLC
. More information on Richardson Software, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.razorsql.com
if you want to read more on RazorSQL 7.4.5 on Richardson Software, LLC's website. Usually the RazorSQL 7.4.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove RazorSQL 7.4.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. razorsql.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 380.12 KB (389240 bytes) on disk.
RazorSQL 7.4.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.02 MB (5264296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (380.12 KB)
- razorsql_direct3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_noaccel.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_opengl.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (681.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4.5
of RazorSQL 7.4.5.
RazorSQL 7.4.5 is an application by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall RazorSQL 7.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RazorSQL 7.4.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RazorSQL 7.4.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 7.4.5". If it is installed on your PC the RazorSQL 7.4.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RazorSQL 7.4.5 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RazorSQL 7.4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RazorSQL 7.4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RazorSQL 7.4.5.
8. After uninstalling RazorSQL 7.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RazorSQL 7.4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RazorSQL 7.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RazorSQL 7.4.5 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 7.4.5 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RazorSQL 7.4.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 16:58:36.643