RazorSQL 6.4.7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7 from your computerRichardson Software, LLC
. More information on Richardson Software, LLC can be found here
. More details about RazorSQL 6.4.7 can be found at http://www.razorsql.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. RazorSQL 6.4.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled razorsql.exe and occupies 254.62 KB (260728 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RazorSQL 6.4.7. They take 4.93 MB (5167638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (254.62 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.35 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (36.75 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (185.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (185.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (179.41 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.7
of RazorSQL 6.4.7.
RazorSQL 6.4.7 is an application offered by Richardson Software, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase RazorSQL 6.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RazorSQL 6.4.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RazorSQL 6.4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 6.4.7". If it is installed on your PC the RazorSQL 6.4.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RazorSQL 6.4.7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RazorSQL 6.4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RazorSQL 6.4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7.
8. After removing RazorSQL 6.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 6.4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RazorSQL 6.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7 by Richardson Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 6.4.7 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:14:06.300