RazorSQL 6.4.7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7 from your computerRichardson Software, LLC
. More information on Richardson Software, LLC can be found here
. More details about RazorSQL 6.4.7 can be found at http://www.razorsql.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. RazorSQL 6.4.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled razorsql.exe and occupies 254.62 KB (260728 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RazorSQL 6.4.7. They take 4.93 MB (5167638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (254.62 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.35 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (36.75 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (185.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (185.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (179.41 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.7
of RazorSQL 6.4.7.
RazorSQL 6.4.7 is an application offered by Richardson Software, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase RazorSQL 6.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RazorSQL 6.4.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RazorSQL 6.4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 6.4.7". If it is installed on your PC the RazorSQL 6.4.7 application will be found automatically. After you select RazorSQL 6.4.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RazorSQL 6.4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RazorSQL 6.4.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7.
8. After removing RazorSQL 6.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 6.4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RazorSQL 6.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7 by Richardson Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 6.4.7 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RazorSQL 6.4.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:14:06.300