This page contains thorough information on how to remove RazorSQL 6.3.21 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.21 from your PCRichardson Software, LLC
. More information on Richardson Software, LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.razorsql.com
if you want to read more on RazorSQL 6.3.21 on Richardson Software, LLC's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RazorSQL 6.3.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. razorsql.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 252.03 KB (258080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside RazorSQL 6.3.21. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4412502
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (252.03 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (247.22 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_single.exe (250.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.85 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (36.75 KB)
- jsl.exe (544.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (475.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.21
of RazorSQL 6.3.21.
RazorSQL 6.3.21 is a program by Richardson Software, LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RazorSQL 6.3.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 6.3.21". If it exists on your system the RazorSQL 6.3.21 app will be found very quickly. After you click RazorSQL 6.3.21 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RazorSQL 6.3.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RazorSQL 6.3.21:
- The software company is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.21.
8. After removing RazorSQL 6.3.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 6.3.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RazorSQL 6.3.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.21 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 6.3.21 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:47:38.750