This page contains thorough information on how to remove RazorSQL 6.3.20 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.20 from your systemRichardson Software, LLC
. You can find out more on Richardson Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.razorsql.com
if you want to read more on RazorSQL 6.3.20 on Richardson Software, LLC's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. razorsql.exe is the RazorSQL 6.3.20's primary executable file and it takes about 252.03 KB (258080 bytes) on disk.
RazorSQL 6.3.20 contains of the executables below. They take 4.14 MB (4338206
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (252.03 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (247.22 KB)
- razorsql_mem50.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (247.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.85 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (36.75 KB)
- jsl.exe (544.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.91 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (475.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.20
of RazorSQL 6.3.20.
RazorSQL 6.3.20 is a program offered by Richardson Software, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RazorSQL 6.3.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RazorSQL 6.3.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 6.3.20". If it exists on your system the RazorSQL 6.3.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RazorSQL 6.3.20 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RazorSQL 6.3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RazorSQL 6.3.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.20.
8. After uninstalling RazorSQL 6.3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 6.3.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RazorSQL 6.3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.20 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 6.3.20 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RazorSQL 6.3.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:38:13.613