You can find below detailed information on how to remove RazorSQL 6.2.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RazorSQL 6.2.3 from your systemRichardson Software, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Richardson Software, LLC. Click on http://www.razorsql.com
to get more facts about RazorSQL 6.2.3 on Richardson Software, LLC's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RazorSQL folder (same installation drive as Windows). RazorSQL 6.2.3's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RazorSQL\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled razorsql.exe and it has a size of 247.08 KB (253008 bytes).
RazorSQL 6.2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.93 MB (4116202
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (247.22 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (247.08 KB)
- razorsql_single.exe (250.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.68 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (36.75 KB)
- jsl.exe (544.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (475.00 KB)
The current web page applies to RazorSQL 6.2.3 version 6.2.3
RazorSQL 6.2.3 is a program offered by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall RazorSQL 6.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RazorSQL 6.2.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RazorSQL 6.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 6.2.3". The RazorSQL 6.2.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RazorSQL 6.2.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RazorSQL 6.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RazorSQL 6.2.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RazorSQL\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RazorSQL 6.2.3.
8. After uninstalling RazorSQL 6.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 6.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RazorSQL 6.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RazorSQL 6.2.3 by Richardson Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 6.2.3 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RazorSQL 6.2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 14:44:27.703