This page is about RazorSQL 5.6.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RazorSQL 5.6.1 from your PCRichardson Software, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Richardson Software, LLC. You can get more details related to RazorSQL 5.6.1 at http://www.razorsql.com
. RazorSQL 5.6.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RazorSQL directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling RazorSQL 5.6.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RazorSQL\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. razorsql.exe is the RazorSQL 5.6.1's main executable file and it occupies around 247.22 KB (253152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RazorSQL 5.6.1. They occupy 3.43 MB (3599054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (247.22 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (247.22 KB)
- razorsql_single.exe (250.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.97 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (36.75 KB)
- jsl.exe (544.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (506.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.1
of RazorSQL 5.6.1.
RazorSQL 5.6.1 is a program released by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall RazorSQL 5.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RazorSQL 5.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RazorSQL 5.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RazorSQL 5.6.1". If it exists on your system the RazorSQL 5.6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RazorSQL 5.6.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RazorSQL 5.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RazorSQL 5.6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RazorSQL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RazorSQL 5.6.1.
8. After removing RazorSQL 5.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RazorSQL 5.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RazorSQL 5.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RazorSQL 5.6.1 by Richardson Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 5.6.1 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RazorSQL 5.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:33:09.337