You can find below detailed information on how to remove Razor Web for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Razor Web from your systemRazor Web
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Razor Web. Click on http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
to get more data about Razor Web on Razor Web's website. Usually the Razor Web application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Razor Web folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Razor Web is "C:\Program Files\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe". Razor Web's primary file takes about 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Razor Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Razor Web version 2.0.5651.3306
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Razor Web:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Razor Web we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Razor Web is a program released by Razor Web. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Razor Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Razor Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Razor Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Razor Web". If it is installed on your PC the Razor Web application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Razor Web in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Razor Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razor Web:
- The software company is: http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Razor Web.
8. After uninstalling Razor Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Razor Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Razor Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Razor Web by Razor Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Razor Web by Razor Web is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Razor Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:05:22.470