You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Razor Web for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Razor Web from your computerRazor Web
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Razor Web. Please follow http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
if you want to read more on Razor Web on Razor Web's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Razor Web directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Razor Web. Razor Web's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Razor Web contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Razor Web version 2.0.5650.28494
alone. Click on the links below for other Razor Web versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Razor Web from your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web\DisplayIcon
Razor Web is an application marketed by the software company Razor Web. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Razor Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Razor Web from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Razor Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Razor Web". The Razor Web application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Razor Web in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Razor Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Razor Web:
- The publisher is: http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Razor Web.
8. After uninstalling Razor Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Razor Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Razor Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Razor Web by Razor Web from your computer, we are not saying that Razor Web by Razor Web is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Razor Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-24 04:25:23.990