This page contains thorough information on how to remove Razor Web for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Razor Web from your PCRazor Web
. Check out here
for more info on Razor Web. More data about the software Razor Web can be seen at http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Razor Web folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Razor Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Razor Web's main file takes around 306.52 KB (313880 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Razor Web. They occupy 830.02 KB (849944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.52 KB)
This web page is about Razor Web version 2.0.5650.37503
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Razor Web:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Razor Web we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Razor Web
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Razor Web
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Razor Web\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Razor Web\Extensions\2e22e1c9-9ddb-40da-85c7-0753217fff76.dll
- C:\Program Files\Razor Web\Extensions\achnhdbpddajnlmckjhndojpffmplcfm.crx
- C:\Program Files\Razor Web\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web\Publisher
Razor Web is a program offered by the software company Razor Web. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Razor Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Razor Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Razor Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Razor Web". If it exists on your system the Razor Web app will be found automatically. When you click Razor Web in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Razor Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razor Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Razor Web.
8. After removing Razor Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Razor Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Razor Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Razor Web by Razor Web from your computer, we are not saying that Razor Web by Razor Web is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Razor Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:03:32.003