Razor Web is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Razor Web from your PCRazor Web
. Check out here
for more details on Razor Web. More details about the program Razor Web can be found at http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Razor Web's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 306.51 KB (313864 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Razor Web is composed of the following executables which take 830.01 KB (849928
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5650.19500
of Razor Web. Click on the links below for other Razor Web versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Razor Web:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Razor Web when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Razor Web
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web\Extensions\2e22e1c9-9ddb-40da-85c7-0753217fff76.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web\Extensions\achnhdbpddajnlmckjhndojpffmplcfm.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razor Web\DisplayIcon
Razor Web is a program marketed by the software company Razor Web. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Razor Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Razor Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Razor Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Razor Web". If it is installed on your PC the Razor Web application will be found automatically. When you select Razor Web in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Razor Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razor Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrazorweb.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Razor Web\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Razor Web.
8. After uninstalling Razor Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Razor Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Razor Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Razor Web by Razor Web from your PC, we are not saying that Razor Web by Razor Web is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Razor Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:00:07.740