This page contains complete information on how to remove Razer Core for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Razer Core from your PCRazer Inc
. Open here
for more details on Razer Inc. Please follow http://www.razerzone.com
if you want to read more on Razer Core on Razer Inc's web page. Razer Core is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Razer Core is C:\Windows\Razer Core\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1091776 bytes) on disk and is labeled RazerCore.exe.
Razer Core is comprised of the following executables which occupy 35.33 MB (37047197
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RazerCommsSetup.exe (15.44 MB)
- RazerCore.exe (1.04 MB)
- Razer_Core_Only.exe (17.82 MB)
- RIGDriverInstaller.exe (55.19 KB)
- RIGInstall.exe (69.19 KB)
- RzOvlMon.exe (30.19 KB)
- RzUpdateManager.exe (319.69 KB)
- Razerrddcore.exe (17.19 KB)
- RIGDriverInstaller.exe (61.19 KB)
- RzOvlMon.exe (32.19 KB)
- CommsTaskManager.exe (295.50 KB)
- uninstaller_razercomms.exe (166.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Razer Core version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Razer Core versions:
...click to view all...
Razer Core is an application marketed by Razer Inc. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Razer Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Razer Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Razer Core or simply click the Search feature and type in "Razer Core". The Razer Core application will be found very quickly. After you select Razer Core in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Razer Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Core:
- The publisher is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Razer Core\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Razer Core.
8. After uninstalling Razer Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Razer Core which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Razer Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Razer Core by Razer Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Razer Core by Razer Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Razer Core in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 05:32:14.127