This page contains complete information on how to remove Razer Core for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Razer Core from your PCRazer Inc
. Open here
for more details on Razer Inc. Please follow http://www.razerzone.com
if you want to read more on Razer Core on Razer Inc's web page. Razer Core is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Razer Core is C:\Windows\Razer Core\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1091776 bytes) on disk and is labeled RazerCore.exe.
Razer Core is comprised of the following executables which occupy 35.33 MB (37047197
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RazerCommsSetup.exe (15.44 MB)
- RazerCore.exe (1.04 MB)
- Razer_Core_Only.exe (17.82 MB)
- RIGDriverInstaller.exe (55.19 KB)
- RIGInstall.exe (69.19 KB)
- RzOvlMon.exe (30.19 KB)
- RzUpdateManager.exe (319.69 KB)
- Razerrddcore.exe (17.19 KB)
- RIGDriverInstaller.exe (61.19 KB)
- RzOvlMon.exe (32.19 KB)
- CommsTaskManager.exe (295.50 KB)
- uninstaller_razercomms.exe (166.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Razer Core version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Razer Core versions:
...click to view all...
Razer Core is an application marketed by Razer Inc. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Razer Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Razer Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Razer Core or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Razer Core". If it is installed on your PC the Razer Core app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Razer Core in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Razer Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Core:
- The publisher is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Razer Core\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Razer Core.
8. After uninstalling Razer Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Razer Core which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Razer Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Razer Core by Razer Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Razer Core by Razer Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Razer Core in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 05:32:14.127