Razer Chroma Emulator
This page is about Razer Chroma Emulator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Razer Chroma Emulator from your systemRazer Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Razer Inc.. More details about Razer Chroma Emulator can be found at https://razer.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\ChromaEmulator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Razer Chroma Emulator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\ChromaEmulator\unins000.exe. RazerChromaEmulator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 95.40 MB (100034544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Razer Chroma Emulator. They occupy about 96.77 MB (101474531
bytes) on disk.
- RazerChromaEmulator.exe (95.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (806.17 KB)
- ChromaEmulatorService.exe (600.06 KB)
This info is about Razer Chroma Emulator version 2.0.6
only. Click on the links below for other Razer Chroma Emulator versions:
Razer Chroma Emulator is an application marketed by Razer Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Razer Chroma Emulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Razer Chroma Emulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Razer Chroma Emulator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Razer Chroma Emulator". The Razer Chroma Emulator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Razer Chroma Emulator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Razer Chroma Emulator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Razer Chroma Emulator:
- The web site of the application is: https://razer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\ChromaEmulator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Razer Chroma Emulator.
8. After removing Razer Chroma Emulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Razer Chroma Emulator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Razer Chroma Emulator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Razer Chroma Emulator by Razer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Razer Chroma Emulator by Razer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Razer Chroma Emulator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 14:22:50.493