This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Rayman Origins for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Rayman Origins from your computerR.G. Origami
. More data about R.G. Origami can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rayman Origins directory (same installation drive as Windows). Rayman Origins's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rayman Origins\unins000.exe. Rayman Origins.exe is the Rayman Origins's main executable file and it takes about 7.51 MB (7869832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Rayman Origins. They take about 9.16 MB (9602094
bytes) on disk.
- gu.exe (606.38 KB)
- Rayman Origins.exe (7.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
Rayman Origins is a program offered by the software company R.G. Origami. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Rayman Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rayman Origins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rayman Origins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rayman Origins". If it exists on your system the Rayman Origins program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rayman Origins in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rayman Origins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rayman Origins.
8. After uninstalling Rayman Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rayman Origins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rayman Origins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rayman Origins by R.G. Origami from your computer, we are not saying that Rayman Origins by R.G. Origami is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rayman Origins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 05:34:50.533