RayanVPN version 1.6.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove RayanVPN version 1.6.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Further information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RayanVPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RayanVPN\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.53 MB (2654208 bytes) on disk and is named RayanVPN.exe.
RayanVPN version 1.6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.37 MB (23457749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- RayanVPN.exe (2.53 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (805.72 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (699.54 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (69.12 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This info is about RayanVPN version 1.6.0 version 1.6.0
RayanVPN version 1.6.0 is a program released by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase RayanVPN version 1.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RayanVPN version 1.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RayanVPN version 1.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RayanVPN version 1.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the RayanVPN version 1.6.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select RayanVPN version 1.6.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RayanVPN version 1.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0.
8. After removing RayanVPN version 1.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RayanVPN version 1.6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RayanVPN version 1.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that RayanVPN version 1.6.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-06 06:51:52.043