RayanVPN version 1.6.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove RayanVPN version 1.6.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Further information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RayanVPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RayanVPN\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.53 MB (2654208 bytes) on disk and is named RayanVPN.exe.
RayanVPN version 1.6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.37 MB (23457749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- RayanVPN.exe (2.53 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (805.72 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (699.54 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (69.12 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This info is about RayanVPN version 1.6.0 version 1.6.0
RayanVPN version 1.6.0 is a program released by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase RayanVPN version 1.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RayanVPN version 1.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RayanVPN version 1.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RayanVPN version 1.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the RayanVPN version 1.6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RayanVPN version 1.6.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RayanVPN version 1.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0.
8. After removing RayanVPN version 1.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RayanVPN version 1.6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RayanVPN version 1.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that RayanVPN version 1.6.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RayanVPN version 1.6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-06 06:51:52.043