This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RayV for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall RayV from your PCRayV
. Further information on RayV can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV\RayV directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for RayV is C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV\RayV\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.37 MB (2487592 bytes) on disk and is named RayV.exe.
The executable files below are part of RayV. They occupy an average of 2.56 MB (2684761
bytes) on disk.
- RayV.exe (2.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (192.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RayV. You can find here a few links to other RayV releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall RayV you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RayV from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RayV
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\RayV
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV\RayV\data\ui\aggregation-partner-bg.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV\RayV\data\ui\animations\repetitiveProgress.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV\RayV\data\ui\branding.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RayV\RayV\data\ui\buttons\cancel-down.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
RayV is a program released by RayV. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase RayV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RayV from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RayV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RayV". The RayV app will be found automatically. When you click RayV in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RayV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RayV.
8. After uninstalling RayV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RayV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RayV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RayV by RayV from your PC, we are not saying that RayV by RayV is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RayV in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 14:21:29.950