This page contains thorough information on how to remove RawExtractor v1.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RawExtractor v1.6 from your PCSafeFolder
. You can read more on SafeFolder or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.safefolder.net
to get more information about RawExtractor v1.6 on SafeFolder's website. RawExtractor v1.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RawExtractor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RawExtractor\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RawExtractor v1.6. RawExtractor v1.6's main file takes about 276.08 KB (282709 bytes) and is called RawExtractor.exe.
RawExtractor v1.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 324.34 KB (332122
bytes) on disk.
- RawExtractor.exe (276.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of RawExtractor v1.6.
RawExtractor v1.6 is a program offered by the software company SafeFolder. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall RawExtractor v1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RawExtractor v1.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RawExtractor v1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "RawExtractor v1.6". The RawExtractor v1.6 program will be found automatically. When you select RawExtractor v1.6 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RawExtractor v1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RawExtractor v1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.safefolder.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RawExtractor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RawExtractor v1.6.
8. After removing RawExtractor v1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RawExtractor v1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RawExtractor v1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RawExtractor v1.6 by SafeFolder from your PC, we are not saying that RawExtractor v1.6 by SafeFolder is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RawExtractor v1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:45:20.137