This web page is about Ravensword: Shadowlands for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ravensword: Shadowlands from your computerCrescent Moon Games
. Further information on Crescent Moon Games can be found here
. Usually the Ravensword: Shadowlands application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ravensword2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ravensword: Shadowlands. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.03 MB (10512896 bytes) on disk and is titled Ravensword2.exe.
Ravensword: Shadowlands installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.03 MB (10512896
bytes) on disk.
- Ravensword2.exe (10.03 MB)
Ravensword: Shadowlands is a program offered by the software company Crescent Moon Games. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Ravensword: Shadowlands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ravensword: Shadowlands with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ravensword: Shadowlands or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ravensword: Shadowlands". If it exists on your system the Ravensword: Shadowlands program will be found very quickly. After you click Ravensword: Shadowlands in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ravensword: Shadowlands, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ravensword: Shadowlands.
8. After removing Ravensword: Shadowlands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ravensword: Shadowlands that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ravensword: Shadowlands with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ravensword: Shadowlands by Crescent Moon Games from your computer, we are not saying that Ravensword: Shadowlands by Crescent Moon Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ravensword: Shadowlands in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:20:27.890